Ruby is a dynamic open source Programming Language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. The meet-ups are usually an opportunity for both group members and non-members to meet, connect, share ideas and of course do some hacking. The community welcomes anyone looking to adding Ruby to their toolbox or just want to give Ruby a try.
In this meetup we will:
- Agree how to collaborate while learning Ruby.
- Share experience from members.
- Discuss ways of helping each other during learning the language.
- Share various sources of materials.
- Agree on projects to work on.
- Open discussion
This is more of the informal meeting, come and lets talk how to collaborate.
If you would like to give a presentation or share something you’ve learned in the world of Ruby with the group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the meetup.
Ruby Meetup venue